The HDF Ambassador program is designed for those individuals who wish to take an active role in the fight against Poverty through HDF’s Holistic Model™ of Development. As an HDF Ambassador you will be an advocate for the more than 400,000 beneficiaries of HDF Programs.
- Make a difference
- Become an advocate for change
- Opportunity to Network with like minded individuals
- Opportunity for you and your family to experience the joy of giving as a community
Role of an HDF Ambassador
HDF Ambassadors who join and play an active role in their local chapter will have a chance to be appointed to The HDF National Ambasadors Council. The council will serve as a significant resource to the Board, Executive Management, and HDF beneficiaries by acting as both advisors to and ambassadors for HDF. The council will be made up of individuals who are passionate about being active and philanthropic members of their community and have skills which can further the mission of the foundation. The foundation anticipates the future leadership of HDF to come from the Ambassadors program.
Requirements to be an HDF Ambassador
To become an HDF Ambassador you must do the following:
- Complete an online tutorial about HDF
- Join or Start an HDF Ambassadors Chapter in your area.
You will receive:
- The HDF Ambassadors Handbook
- An invitation to join an HDF Ambassadors Network in Your Area